...that there are two FOs today -- just in time for Ali's baby shower this afternoon!
- Project: Chunky Hoodie - Comfy Hooded Jacket by Lion Brand Yarn
- Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in "Barley"
- Needle: US 13
- Start to Finish: September 10 - November 28, 2013
Katie left this yarn behind when she moved to Scotland, so I looked for a project. I loved the color and sometimes chunky looks so cute on little. I knit the jacket in the 12-month size, and found the buttons in my stash.
- Project: Vintage-Style Baby Bonnet - Modern Baby Bonnet by Hadley Fierlinger
- Yarn: Make.Do Essence DK Superwash, <1 skein (leftovers from Le p'tit mousse)
- Needle: US 6
- Start to Finish: August 21 - November 28, 2013
The bonnet is knit flat with a small seam up the back; the chin strip worked separately and attached. It's apparently both vintage & modern! I like that. Either way, warm baby head.
NaBloPoMo is a wrap!
OK! I'm off to make final preparations!!