Five for Friday
1. I had a bad, bad head cold. Ugh. Seems as though people everywhere are sick! The weather is hideous and I'm sure that's not helping. Except for a bright spot on Sunday (maybe into Monday), when it's supposed to reach 50F, we'll be back into the 30s for the first week of April.
April, for crying out loud!
2. I'm itching to get back to this new sewing project! I finished the applique and can't pick it up again until I finish knitting a hat that I started a while back. It took a while and, eventually, some ripping out to find my place! I'm on track now, ready to start the crown decreases. It ought to be done tonight. (Then back to sewing tomorrow!)
3. Beth in Seattle recently penned the 22,000th comment here! Amazing.
4. There have been ups & downs this week. I need a vacation. (47 Days) (I'm counting).
5. Oh. There's the bright spot!
Have a Happy Weekend!