Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I Did Over The Weekend
1. APPLES! (Hubby made a pie.) It was the second-to-last farmers market of the season on Saturday, so that's where I spent my morning. It was damp and chilly, with a sudden and unpredictable wind blowing through at times. Someone lifted my most precious hedgie, about which I am being very Zen and also Karma, baby.
3. And took a nap.
4. Maddy was home since Thursday, and Ali & Rod came over for a family dinner on Saturday. I roasted butternut squash (with rosemary) and Rusty steamed some market-fresh broccoli to go with the BBQ ribs! And pie.
She left me with a lovely little gift of handspun. It sure is pretty! A hat? Some little mitts?
6. I watched the football game.
7. Spent some time (a little bit) sorting/cleaning/tossing upstairs... even went up into the attic!
8. Dropped a load at the Goodwill drive-thru.
9. Gathered up & took photos of Zim-related knitting (see yesterday's post). I've since remembered a bulky knit hoodie to add to the "finishing" pile!
10. Caught up on some TV -- Blue Bloods, The Good Wife, Sons of Anarchy (finished S1), and knit!