Knitting for Zim
Consider this a head start on tomorrow's Ten on Tuesday topic...
I've been wanting to get a handle on the state of things in the baby knitting department, and finally gathered up all that I could find.
- Aviatrix by Justine Turner
- Puerperium by Kelly Brooker
- Vintage Baby Cardigan by Kristin Spurkland
- Boy-O-Boy by Carol Scott
- Fiddlehead Pullover by Courtney Kelley
- Opptuna by Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton
- Baby A Cardigan by Lisa Shobhana Mason
- Hug Me Tight!
- Wonderful "Wee Willie" Wallaby by Carol A. Anderson
- Another Wonderful Wallaby with a custom truck design that I must never have Rav'd
These items are sized from newborn to about 3 years, maybe even 4. I knit Opptuna, Baby A, and both Wallaby sweaters for my nephews... I think Mack was still wearing his custom-ordered Wallaby when he was 4.
I believe I can scare up a couple of mislaid hats and probably some booties & socks, too, before January.
- One for the hat
- Five for the Garter Yoke Baby Cardi by Jennifer Hoel
- Five for the One-Stitch Baby Sweater by Lion Brand
All of the above are in need of major work... seaming and other finishing! Two pullovers (one of them -- a preppy v-neck with pockets! -- is VERY well marinated), two cardis, Miss Dashwood (the earflaps were never secured), and a pair of just-finished baby pants.
I just remembered Le P'tit Mousse, awaiting sewing-up, stuffed in the bottom of my tote.
There's another cardigan on the needles (nearly finished with the knitting)...
Another "Vintage," too, on some other needles (not in love with it)...
And another hat in need of finishing somewhere, too.
And a blanket.
More on all of those soon before long, I hope!