Ten on Tuesday: 10 Favorite Summertime Treats
Some of the best things about summer...
2. Going barefoot... or wearing cute sandals
3. The occasional hot fudge sundae
4. Farmer market fare (not every week, never all.the.things, and always shared):
- Orbits mini-donuts
- Kettle corn
- New-this-year, still-to-try, wood-fired pizza!
5. Enjoying the fruits (vegetables) of our labor
6. Dining/knitting/socializing al fresco
7. I love the sounds of summer: kids at the pool, the crack (or clink) of a bat meeting a ball, the roar of the crowd, the nice rumble of a motorcycle, the radio...
9. Lazy hazy crazy days of summer -- enjoying every day
10. Day tripping... the Lake Michigan shore is an hour away!
When you live in a climate like mine, where winter is long, dark, and very cold, almost everything about summer can be considered a treat! There is such pleasure in simply opening a window and feeling a delicious breeze...