- Fiber Rain. The "flowers" decorating the flowerbeds have to be my favorite. It was all taken down over the weekend and I'm sad about that... I think some/much of it should have stayed for the summer -- a month, at least.
- Some of my yarn and knitting on display along with the work of Judy Treichel, another local fiber artist for the Art Walk portion of the program.
- Up before dawn to deliver Rusty to the airport.
- It's actually quite amazing how many farmer market vendors set up in the rain!
- Including us!
- Fortunately, the rain passed before long and it turned out to be an okay morning.
- Did a lot of shopping with Ali in the afternoon. I tried on more than I have in... maybe ever... but only loved one shirt.
- Was happy to find BIG bottles of my favorite coconut water at Target. Also, who knew that I liked sparkling water so much?
- Hallelujah! I slept in!!! I can't remember the last morning that I didn't have to be up early and going somewhere.
- An enjoyable PJ Morning.
- More shopping! This time with Kate! Another shopping trip, another shirt. :)
- Also groceries so that there could be...
- Cooking! The Best Chicken You Will Ever Eat. Ever. Leftovers make the best lunch you will ever eat!
- A little photo shoot with Kate (outtakes above) for her UK Student Visa and U of Edinburgh ID.
- Lots of limes. No cachaca. Something new: Rosemary Lime Cocktail.
That's weekending. How was your weekend?