Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I Did Over The Weekend
Pretty much in order, and with a couple of extra for good measure... it was that kind of weekend.
1. Skyped with (sis) Annie in Brazil.
2. Went dress shopping with my mom (2 shops, 2 cities, 2 dresses).
3. Dyed some yarn.
4. Went plant shopping with my mom and Karen (sis).
7. Had a cook-out.
8. Went to a movie: (slept thru a fair bit of) Star Trek.
9. Went to the mall and then did some more (just a little bit more) plant shopping with Mom and Karen.
10. Had lunch with Karen at the coffee shop.
11. Dyed some yarn.
12. Planted my own front porch planter.
13. Bound off Frambuesa v.2. I wanted it to be a little stretchy, but may have done it a bit too loose... and I think I'm going to re-do the bind-off.
14. Learned to play The Settlers of Catan.
Maddy said that they played this constantly when she was camping last week and she couldn't wait to teach us! It was fun, and...
...Sheep! What's not to love about a board game with sheep cards?!
It was a bit of belated Mother's Day mashed up with Memorial Weekend, getting some planting and garden clean-up done for Mom. It sure was a busy weekend!