Maybe. But it's a cute one.
- Project: Shibui Knits' Vintage Baby Cardigan by Kristin Spurkland
- Ravelry details here
- Largest of 3 sizes
- Blue Yarn: Intrepid Tulips (formerly Fiber Optica) Sock, color "Urban Night"
- Green Yarn: Drops Alpaca, color #2916
- White Yarn: KnitPicks Stroll Fingering, color "White"
- Finished sweater weighs 120g
- Needle: US 3
- Start to Finish: April-something , 2013 - April 27 (or so), 2013
I sure love this blank-canvas pattern! I've been having fun with the color blocking, and it's a great way to use up little bits. Not that I am in desperate need of another scrappy project but, you know, one can only make so many blue hexi-not-puffs!
Having nothing but intensive lace projects in my bag, I may even have cast on a third at Knit Night last Thursday. Why, yes, I did just happen to have the correct needles and yarn along.
Middle size this time. No rush.
I've not been shirking other duties! The knitting for BOTH wedding shawls -- Mexican Wedding and Frambuesa -- was completed over the weekend!! I am very excited. I have a lot of fingering weight left and think I could have knit the larger size of Frambuesa.
T-minus 40 days... Will she or won't she?