Another "rainy day" in Rio
This morning's photo:
Two sleeps to Rio -- one in my own bed, one on an aeroplane -- and then I'll be sleeping pool-side, behind the two doors on the right!
The airline just called to tell me that it's time to check in online!
Of course I've known that English isn't spoken much in Brazil, but I realized yesterday that I've actually never been to a non-English speaking country before -- not even Mexico. That prompted me to make doubly sure that I have contact info and back-up contact info, and a Plan C!
I have LOTS to do! I continue to update my lists and reminders, striving to streamline everything, but even so I may start bouncing off the walls soon!
* * * * *
Ten on Tuesday: 10 Tips for Sticking With Your Fitness Routine
1. I don't have 10 tips for this.
2. I don't even have one.
3. Fitness routine?
4. It's the missing component.
5. I've been very satisfied with the results that have occurred in my body over the past 4-5 months by just changing how and what I eat.
6. Last Saturday I was back down to pre-Christmas weight and then some, marking my lowest weight so far on this journey.
7. There's been a lot happening in my life and the lives of people around me, so I'm quite happy right now to limit my focus to the food aspect.
8. I have a gym membership and I know how to use it.
9. I just haven't used it in quite some time.
10. I'm looking forward to spring and hopping back on my bike -- the 30+ pounds I've lost will make that even more fun, I think!