A bullet list today with Saturday Sky.
- I'm leaving shortly for my sister's to pick up a few things that she wants to store while they're in Brazil for the next 2-4 years... or longer if they decide to go somewhere else before returning.
- Later, I'll be making a family dinner at Madeleine's request before she departs late tonight for 10 days on a Canada wilderness canoe trip where she'll be chaperoning a group of high school kids. Miraculously, all the girls' schedules work out so they'll all be here!
- I love that we're having a family dinner by request.
- Amy was another "surprise" visitor at the farmers' market last Saturday! It was so great to meet her -- especially since she'll soon be moving to PA.
- Who's coming to see me next??
- Thankfully, the heat broke in the nick of time and the market was quite comfortable... I'm not complaining, but chilly, even, what with a strong breeze and slight chance of rain (which thankfully never developed). I was happy to have brought a light cardigan, and we put up the back panels on the tent as a windbreak.
- It's been a pretty great weather week, so far, not quite as warm as predicted.
- Knocking on wood.
- Yarn came in the mail! I love it when yarn comes in the mail.
- I've recently dyed and sent some, too.
- I cast off the TTL Mystery Shawl last night; blocking won't likely occur until the weekend.
- I'd better get going...