Objects in mirror are closer than they appear
In other words: It's a random bullet-y type of day!
- We're heading to Door County tomorrow evening to participate in Saturday's Ride For Nature for the second year in a row.
- We'll also participate in the inaugural Door County Beer Festival, and I'm really looking forward to it!
- Having learned our lesson last year, we are staying overnight on Saturday instead of trying to drive home.
- Annie's riding with us this year, and Mom & Joe are coming up on Saturday!
- Last year, besides the New Belgium sticker for my bike (that I'm still extraordinarily giddy over) and some other goodies in our welcome packet, there was a coupon from Nor Door Sport & Cyclery.
- I ended up with a rack and saddlebags for my bike! I didn't really use them much last year and was beginning to wonder if I'd made yet another dumb purchase.
- Guess what fits beautifully in one of those saddlebags?
- For the second time in a few weeks, I rode my bike to Tuesday Knit Night!
- It's 8.5 miles one way.
- I took a slightly different jog at the end this week that took me past a wonderful little garden at a local high school.
- I was surprised to see the purple coneflowers so prolific already!
- It was an easier ride on Tuesday than any other I've done so far this year -- little wind, no cliffs to climb.
- I'm still feeling it in my legs and butt.
- It's not painful, just a reminder... I guess that's good.
- Due to daylight, knitting out time is limited and... I hate to say it, but the days will be getting shorter again soon.
- I guess I'll just keep doing it for as long as I can!
- I love killing two birds with one stone -- something that I should do combined with something that I want to do.