Ten on Tuesday: 10 Items Pinned to Your Bulletin Board
I could ask which one...
This one... two... are at work. There are two just like them on the adjacent wall. These two are the most interesting...
1. A print out of my three favorite entries from a "Typesetter Haiku" contest on a long-gone blog. Even after all this time, they never fail to crack me up. Here's one:
i shot the serif
left him there full of leading
yearning for kerning
Hysterical, right? Heh. Maybe only if you were once a geeky typesetter... and an Eric Clapton fan.
2. Confirmation(s) of registration(s) with the National Do Not Call Registry.
3. Photos of the girls, the boys, other family members, some of my friends, friends' babies.
4. Some various postcard-type artwork and photos of artwork... classin' up the joint.
5. A mmmmenu from Noodles & Company; once in a while, someone brings me lunch and it's usually from there.
6. A small sheet of smiley-face stickers.
7. Various lists of phone numbers and log-ins.
8. A print-out of postage rates and an envelope of odd stamps.
9. The memorial card I made for Sharon.
10. Reminders, such as:
Time only seems to matter when it's running out.
It's the time you have, not the time you want.
and an Important list of "I" words:
- Intensity : Say yes
- Inclusion : Be generous
- Integrity : Speak up
- Intimacy : Love more
- Intuition : Trust yourself
- Intention : Slow down