Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I Want To Do In 2012
1. Plan A Trip. At this time last year, I was in the throes of planning our trip to England, Scotland, and Wales. It was the first time a) I ever traveled overseas, b) planned a trip of such magnitude, c) to a place(s) I'd never been before, d) for so many adults (each with an opinion of their own). It -- the planning -- was so much fun!
2. Take A Trip. Not necessarily the above-planned. It doesn't have to be big or out of the country, but maybe to a part of the country I've never been. The Northeast? That's been talked about. Maybe through Canada? That's been talked about, too. Might be the ticket...
3. Move More. I'm beginning a 6-week session of Qigong (Chi Kung) tomorrow! It's held right upstairs from the coffee shop... and I'm taking Ali with me!
3. Bike More. I can't wait to do the Ride For Nature again this year! That was such a great event. I'm not quite up for a Century yet, but I should be able to pull off 50 -- and that's my goal. I didn't ride as much as I'd have liked last summer because of atrocious heat and humidity -- I am *so* a fair-weather rider, it's not even funny -- so let's hope for better this year. I will, no doubt, be doing the triathlon relay again in August with my sisters, too.
4. Lose it. Seriously. Twenty-five pounds would be a nice, reasonable, totally do-able start.
6. Simplify & Decrapify. This is an on-going, life-long, never-ending practice around here.
7. Sew/Quilt. I've had the pieces for a quilt cut out for months now. I need to configure my space and push the sewing machine pedal to the metal! For added inspiration, I've also signed up for Block Of The Month (it's free!) on Craftsy (where there's something for everyone!).
8. Finish Some UFOs. Must I go into gory details? Highland Tempest (seaming). Oblique (seaming). Habu for Me (seaming). Transverse (finding my place without a lifeline). The list goes on and on and on, all the way to Cromarty. Wait a sec... Cromarty was never even entered on my Ravelry project page! Heh.
9. Strive for Fulfillment, Happiness, Joy, Creativity. Colorfully working on that.
10. Be Bold.