I've done a little bit of a bunch of stuff today:
- Spent some time with my husband and girls
- Watched a little football
- Did a little shopping (which included a return)
- Cleaned up some of the past
- Planned out some of the future
- Dreamed a little dream (or two) (recurring)
I did a fair bit of knitting, as well, especially while watching football.
I should have done some cooking to start the new year, but cleaning up leftovers seems to be just as good a way to start.
Begin as you mean to carry on... or something like that. It's been a pretty good day. I could carry on this way.
I just need to cast on the sky and then I'm headed to bed!
How about you? A good start to the year?