2. There's still a light snow falling.
4. What I like right now: light, bright, color.
5. If I can talk someone into helping, I might finally start working a paintbrush with "light, bright, color" as the goal.
6. I'm not sure the color thing is working so well with Tempest. I've two sleeve/swatches to wash and block... and mull over... and then we'll see.
7. A part of me really wants my "Highland Holiday" yarn to be its own special thing. The over-dyed green skeins are Ali's, the light red is Kate's, the magenta is mine. Kate wound her yarn on Sunday and is a good foot into the knitting of a new cowl.
8. Room with a view... the ladies' room at Crannog Seafood Restaurant in Fort William. I didn't buy much on our trip -- a couple of books, some postcards, a souvenir keychain bottle opener (that came in handy!), some yarn -- but I did eat pretty well.
9. Rusty's steamed seafood platter, Katie's salmon en croute, Ali's rib-eye, my seabass; it was very, very fine and a good time was had by all! We had a restful night and a great breakfast the next morning at the Alexandra Hotel before heading back to West Kilbride.