Ten on Tuesday: To-Do
Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things On Your To-Do List
1. Get a grip.
2. Finish writing that damn email (middle school parents).
3. Finish writing that other damn email (Christmas Bake-Off and dinner).
4. Design Annie's 2011 calendar... and mine, too!
5. Write that post about my camera bag that I've been meaning to write since, oh, June or so.
6. Clean, organize, and MOVE out of my office/studio/work space; clean, organize, and rearrange the guest room that's left behind... and make ready for a possible long-term guest; clean, organize, and rearrange the NEW office/studio/work space.
(Really, Vic? That's like 10 Things right there.)
7. Hunt for those two checks that I misplaced a couple of weeks ago; now they're just playing hard to get.
8. Figure out gifts for co-workers.
9. Make a plan for how I'm going to lose 25 lbs. (minimum) by January 21, 2012, to fit ito the dress that I haven't found yet (have NO idea) for my daughter's wedding (venue -- and pretty much everything else -- also yet to be determined).
10. Check out the indoor compu-trainer cycling fitness thing at the local bike shop. I really miss riding. (This could work with #9.)