Ten on Tuesday: 10 Dream Vacations
1. A Mediterranean cruise.
2. An Alaska/Inland Passage cruise.
2.a. Those are the only cruises I've ever dreamed of, though a sail through the warm Caribbean in the middle of a long cold winter seems more inviting with every passing year.
3. A year in Greece.
4. Part of it on an island.
5. A year in Italy.
6. A leisurely trip up to and through The Maritimes.
7. Let's tango! Argentina!!
8. Wiesemscheid, Germany, (and vicinity) for some in-depth family research.
9. An extended staycation with unlimited funds and skilled work crew.
10. A Knitter's Magic Bus World Tour to visit the many friends I've made over the years, all the wonderful shops, mills and farms, and... here's the real dreamy part... there'd be room for everyone!! Party on the knitters' bus!!