Just my luck
...a post that went POOF! Not the fault of Typepad, more my stupid home network. So, here we go:
- Packers handily beat the Vikings today in Minnesota!
- I bound off the first border edge of Parcheesi while watching!
- Was watching at my mom's and had a little complaint about a pain and she sent me off to urgent care (actually, she insisted on "taking her baby" to the doctor).
- I have been prescribed an antibiotic to treat an infection.
- This explains the chills and sleepiness that made up half of my weekend.
- I knit and nodded off for several hours last night, catching up on TiVo'd TV, and was in bed at 8... and slept 'til 9.
- I felt pretty good all day today. So, if that infection clears up, I'm good.
- Parcheesi rocks!