1. I have a list a mile long today! I have mostly good things on the list -- stuff I don't mind doing -- there's just lots of it.
2. Exasperated with Internet Explorer and their stupid security messages every three seconds and knocked off for no apparent reason ONE TOO MANY TIMES this morning, I took time out of my busy schedule (see No. 1) to download Firefox again. I always used to use Firefox, but it was having some major issues a few months ago and I kicked it to the curb.
3. I'm back! Finger's crossed that whatever was wrong with the 'Fox (I don't even remember) is now fixed.
4. I've missed the FlickrFox add-on in the sidebar most of all.
5. I did, indeed, reach the half-way point on the Transverse Scarf yesterday, but I did it knitting at home rather than out. There were some exciting, late-breaking developments close to home and I felt that I needed to be there. I made the right choice.
6. Big, exciting stuff about which I'm going to be rather vague. If you've been following along at all over the past six months or so, you've probably guessed right.
7. I hate when people blog about big, exciting stuff and then be vague.
9. A big box containing these...
...came in the mail yesterday. I've never ordered anything a) so large, b) so expensive, c) so blindly, or d) in such a quantity given (a) and (b) and (c). They are gallery-wrapped canvas, stretched around a frame and they turned out better than I imagined. I leaned them up against the garage door (if you look closely, you can see the mark that Ali left when she was learning how to drive). I dragged some people to the front of the house yesterday to provide some scale...
10. Breakfast is ready! Have a great day.