...a TUESDAY! Wow. I took a day off of work yesterday and SLAMMED I AM!! It's good, I like to be busy, but I have begun tossing and turning at 2:00 a.m. the last two nights and I'm wondering when that's going to catch up and WHAM me. Attendance has been a bit sporadic of late, but perhaps a good workout at Zumba tonight will help with the ZZZZZs.
Today's TEN ON TUESDAY: 10 Guilty Pleasures on TV
I haven't been watching as much TV lately, so this is going to be a little bit of an "all-time" list -- and I thought even that would be hard to do, but it's not...
- Dancing With the Stars (DVR is permanently set for this one)
- Talk Shows -- Johnny Carson, Phil Donahue, Mike Douglas, Dick Cavet, Ellen, Craig Ferguson (I've recently set the DVR to record Craig's monologue every night)
- Variety Shows -- Ed Sullivan, Sonny & Cher, Bob Hope Specials
- Dark Shadows (could never watch that at home... always had to go to a neighbor's house)
- American Bandstand (was never on at a good time for me, as Saturday mornings were reserved for cleaning house when I was growing up and fun stuff had to wait 'til chores were done)
- Rock Concert & Midnight Special & MTV (back in the day) (I want my MTV!)
- Classic Movie Matinees
- After-School & Saturday Morning TV -- The Monkees, The Beatles, Leave It To Beaver, Gilligan's Island, Star Trek, Tom & Jerry
- Stay-home-from-school TV -- Let's Make A Deal, Password
- Crime Shows -- CSI, NCIS, Law & Order, The Closer
I'm asking for good, healing thoughts, wishes, prayers, and all sorts of lucky stars today for my sis.