I think the kitties are looking forward to spring's arrival, too. Sheesh. Hurry up, already!! I am starved for something fresh, green, and growing.
I don't really have much to report. So a little "random," it is!
1. I talked with my youngest sister yesterday. She is moving into a new (to her) house this weekend and needed some decorating advice. She's already implemented one of my great ideas for the dining area and says that I'm full of good ideas. ; ) I haven't seen that yet, and I can't wait! Anyway, they had to replace a bunch of windows and that messed up the siding on the front -- which they do not want to replace, but do need to fix -- so she told me her plan and asked, "What do you think about that?" and I wondered, "Why don't you think about trying this?" I'm so anxious to see it all finished. If things work out, I might head down for a day this weekend.
2. Or maybe not. I should really stay home and get caught up.
3. I wouldn't be helping with any moving or lifting -- heavy, light, or otherwise. My back is SO much better -- I turned a corner yesterday -- but it's still a little sore and tender. I continue icing now and then. There are no sudden moves happenin' over here yet.
4. I should make a detailed and focused To-Do List -- Tuesday's was kind of out there.
5. I talked with the other twin yesterday, too. Why did she call me? Oh, yeah. She called last time while watching American Idol because she wanted me to check out and consider a resemblance between contestant Allison and my Alison. She called last night during American Idol to say, "Never mind." She's also one of those teachers you may have read about who received a lay-off notice, so we talked job hunting, too.
6. Yuck. Is there anything worse than job hunting? (Yes, I'm counting my lucky stars.)
7. So far, I have finished four 5-inch squares for Luke's blanket. I'd like to knock off a few more before sending off this batch. The thing with 5-inch squares is that they knit up even quicker than 6-inchers!
8. I should really stay home this weekend and get some stuff done...
9. Thank you for all the good wishes and happy dances yesterday, and for the excellent ideas for nourishment and weight gain. We're all pretty happy around here, too.