10 Things on My To-Do List
1. Knit some more squares for Luke's blanket, making sure they're 5-inchers this time. ; ) I knit two last night, but they both want to be 6-inch squares after washing. I'll save them for something else.
2. Fix the downstairs drip from the upstairs tub.
3. Finish going through the Living mags. I've shared a few Good Things with Ali that she's using at the coffee shop -- some cute folded paper pockets for holding bagels and cookies, pinwheels for spring!
4. Sew together Oblique.
5. And Maddy's sweater.
6. And Mom's Habu sweater.
7. Start my Habu sweater.
8. Have a rummage sale this spring and get rid of all the stuff I've been cleaning out.
9. Do some more cleaning out.
10. Work hard on losing some weight and building more strength. I have felt utterly trapped and pretty darn useless these past four days after throwing out my back on Saturday morning. I have done this before, but it has been quite a while. Damn waste of some good days off. It's getting better, little by little. The only good thing is that I've been catching up on rest. I've been sleeping in -- and I took a nap yesterday!