Eight Babies!! (...and a Double Chin)
365.56 or Eight Babies and a Double Chin, originally uploaded by Vicki (Knitorious) / Victoria-Pictoria.
In honor of the OCTUPLETS born yesterday, eight random things (in about 5 minutes):
1. A palm reader might be able to do a reading from that photo... hm.
2. I had my palm read by a coworker once... I think there was something about three children, but I could be wrong. Can you imagine eight at once? Once they're home and everything, when do you suppose the next truly quiet moment in that household will occur? I'm thinkin' years. Or a full night's sleep? One of my neighbors has five kids -- three surviving quadruplets sandwiched between an eldest and a youngest -- and I know what it was like for her. I hope they have lots of support and a warehouse for the diapers!
3. I am a little bit fascinated by palm reading, fortune telling, psychic readings, astrology.
4. My car had a new catalytic converter installed yesterday -- and has much more vim and vigor!
5. Katie has not only opened an Etsy shop, she's blogging, too!
6. I started knitting a Robin's Egg Blue Hat last night in black. I'm using Karabella Margrite Bulky, purchased on sale recently at kpixie, and I'm hoping to find a suitable vintage button in Grandma's collection. This will be for my sister, if she needs it; otherwise, it'll be for someone else.
7. I haven't been on the elliptical machine in a week -- kinda lost it there about mid-week -- but I have been flossing! And I will try again with the e-machine. It's just so hard at o'dark-thirty on a cold cold cold winter morning. Did I mention that I've been flossing? (I'll take my victories, even if they're little.)
8. I'm doin' my darnedest to keep my chin up... both of 'em! Thank you!!