Recipe for Thanksgiving success a la some local kingergarteners:
- I would get a turkey at W**-***t for 8 cents. Then you put it in the stove and wait for it to dry inside because it is wet and droopy. Then we put it in the oven until it gets hard like a rock.
- I am thankful that my dad builds stuff, and that I clean up my toys before I take another thing out.
- I am thankful for my teacher, my mom and dad, my friends, and my dog we used to have.
- I would get a turkey in the woods and bring it home in a wheelbarrow.
- My favorite part is the wishbone.
These were much funnier last night -- bust-a-gut funny.
Work was so s-l-o-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w-w today. I cleaned my desk and the other desk and the fax machine and the copy machine and the printer and my keyboard and all my in/out/hold bins (in a big sink full of water and with a toothbrush, even) and my phone and the calculator and inside the stapler and tape dispenser and my pen/paperclip/scissors/ruler/stuff holder. It's amazing how dirty those things get.