10 Simple Things That Make Me Happy (Ten for Tuesday) (in no particular order)!
1. Fresh (straw-, rasp-, black- 'n blue-) berries in a bowl with cream, or just by the handful, or plucked right off the bush all warm from the sun and not even washed.
2. Real stuff -- cards, letters, money, yarn, chocolate -- in my mailbox.
4. Sunny days -- like today. Even sweeter when they follow a weekend such as last. Better if there's another tomorrow -- my day off!
5. Good tunes. Loud. Dancing.
6. Laundry on the line (big surprise).
7. New nightgowns! It's been a while and winter's on the way. I have two favorites from Gaiam which were recently on sale... and then there were four.
8. Happy hubby.
9. Happy kids.
10. Voicemails from Mack; most recent: "Will you buy some coffee for my school-raiser?"