That lovely, dancing, Italian woman tagged me! Here you go, Marta!
1. How much space is left on your TiVo or Comcast box?
I don't have either. We're always scrambling for blank videotapes or one that we can tape over!
2. Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and, if so, which one?
No. I have bought, either for myself or for giving, tapes of PBS shows/series, such as The Civil War.
3. What was the last TV show you watched before reading this message?
4. List five TV shows you won't miss...
Hm, I watch a fair amount of TV, but must-see-TV? This changes with the seasons... Right now, I'd say CSI (x 3), American Idol, and a toss-up between NUMB3RS (I love the cast) and House -- I can't decide which I like better.
5. Name three people -- pass the stick.
The knitting needles are at rest, the braid for the collar having been knit, and the sleeves are blocking. I think the sewing may begin this afternoon. I folded up the front and back and, if I squint, it looks like a finished sweater already!
It's at the point where I don't even have to name that sweater!
"Mom, come and look at Mdd!" Mdd was much more cooperative at dress-up than any of our pets ever were.